Honor Your Divine Feminine
Belly dancing has a powerful effect on your body, mind, and perspective.
Exercise never feels fun or sexy… unless you are a belly dancer! Belly Dancing is a low-impact traditional dance art form for all ages and body types. Belly dancing is ever-evolving, with global variations and roots in diverse cultures. Belly dancing exercises, routines, and movements have been developed for women by women with vibrant cultural roots.
Belly dancing is natural to a woman’s skeletal design, core strength ability, and emotional expression. As you learn to belly dance, you activate muscles, your body becomes healthier, more balanced, and grounded, and your confidence grows.
- Enhances cognitive function and inspires creativity
- Relieves female hormonal symptoms
- Reduces stress levels
- Develops core strength for total body health
- Expands joint flexibility and skeletal range of motion
- Relieves back pain and aligns posture
- Harmonizes muscular imbalances with low-impact movements
- Reveals your body’s natural hourglass shape
- Improves balance
- Changes self-image and boosts confidence
*Based on anecdotes and personal experience. Not medical advice. Please speak with your doctor regarding what’s best for your personal health.